1 hour | April 25, 2023
There is a new suite of digital regulation on the horizon in the EU. Over the course of 2022, five key pieces of legislation related to digital reform have made their way through the legislative process. These include:
- The Digital Markets Act (DMA)
- The Data Governance Act (DGA)
- The Digital Services Act (DSA)
- The AI Act
- The Data Act
Many of these laws will start to apply over the next two years and aim to regulate the way organizations collect, use, and store non-personal data.
Join us as we discuss this new suite of digital data laws across Europe with a focus on the impact of regulation on digital platforms and data usage.
- Overview and understanding of new laws how they overlap with existing laws
- The scope and key provisions of these laws
- A timeline of what to expect and how to prepare
08:00 UTC | Introductions
08:05 UTC | Session
08:50 UTC | Q&A